The Internet is an inexhaustible source of information, and in a sea of different websites, it is essential to stand up. How will you achieve that? The fact is that your site will stand out from the rest in that it is aesthetically appealing. Design plays a vital role in addition to the accompanying text. We present you tips from web design agency Chicago:
- Visual design and pastel colors are popular now. They are calm, so don’t be afraid to try something new. Usually, people use white backgrounds and black letters, which is a little bit old fashioned. You should add some accompanying pictures, and that is pretty much it. The thing is that people are visually oriented creatures, so do some exciting animations, and your website is going to be unique.
- Content plays a significant role here. Your text should be informative, short, concise, and easy to read. Try to write in understandable language, very simply and calmly, to make people understand you better. It could be more interesting if you use different fonts. Don’t forget to use SEO-Boosting Elements.
- Value proposition. The first step to increasing sales on your website is deciding what the value is and then communicating properly with users. It can be based on price, quality of the product, or something else. The critical thing is that it catches the customer’s attention and intrigues him.
- Add videos to your website. Videos on websites increase sales. In fact, for some businesses, video can increase sales by over 150 percent. They can be based on demonstrating the effectiveness of products and a different presentation of their application. This would be innovative and certainly pictorial and much easier for people to understand.
- Use white space. Spacing is crucial for good design. Blank space makes your content more readable while allowing the user to focus on the elements that surround the text. White space can also make your website feel modern. Reduce the amount of text and remember to be moderate in everything.
- Optimize page speed. It’s simple- people want to open your site quickly and frustrate them if they wait a long time. Slow loading of the page interrupts the user experience, and users often don’t have time to wait. To improve page speed, start compressing all images before uploading them to your website.
- Use a CTA for your website. A CTA(Call To Action) can have a direct link to sales. It can merely direct the audience further towards becoming a consumer of that company’s goods or services. The best calls to action use action words that let viewers know the specific action they should take next. To improve your website, you need to highlight this button further.
- Make sure your website is easy to use. If your website is not simple and not everyone can use it, then what is the point? Make sure to be accessible and equally understandable to everyone. With a simple navigation process on your website, visitors will efficiently operate the site and have less need to contact you to ask questions. It would be best to encourage users to click on landing pages where you can turn visitors into customers.
We’ve realized that a website’s look is almost crucial to people, so it’s essential to improve sales on your website. These tips should, among other things, encourage you to enhance the look and quality of your website and to help you attract potential customers in just a few simple steps.