Nowadays, many kinds of businesses select SAP platforms. According to the statistics, there are over 15,000 SAP companies that offer maintenance and support for your needs. Needless to say, when you’re searching for a great SAP provider to decrease your IT operational expenses, save your time, and improve the quality of services, it’s quite important to select the right company to fit your certain needs.
Of course, it’s very important to find a trustworthy SAP provider who can reduce high risks to your business. Selecting an SAP system for your business is a serious issue that requires a good analysis of your business needs and companies’ offers. Only after understanding all the pros and cons, you can make the right choice. So, what does SAP stand for? Click on the link to learn more.
In this article, you will find useful tips on selecting the right provider for your business. Follow the six tips below to understand you’re going to cooperate with the suitable and trustworthy SAP team.
1. Check out if the chosen provider fits your business needs. Make sure you have the list of your own needs and check out if the certain SAP provider and their team of specialists provide all the things from your list. Apart from this, don’t forget to check out how the company supports in cases of upgrades, integrations, enhancements, etc. It’s also important to clarify their response times to understand if it fits your business needs. We recommend paying your attention to the next things:
- Make sure the size of the SAP company fits your business needs.
- Check out their bandwidth for providing maintenance and support.
- Ask them how they provide customers with relevant and quick responses if the problems occur.
- See if the company is ready to protect your information and data in any situation.
2. Understand the provider’s strengths and the level of expertise. When you want to select an experienced team with a high level of professionalism, make sure the potential SAP company has enough experience and knowledge to understand your goals and needs. It’s important to pay your attention to these things:
- Read clients’ testimonials to make sure you can trust this provider.
- Make sure the provider has enough years of experience on the market.
- Check out if the SAP team has good technical skills and methods of applying them to your business.
- Make sure the company has a strong SAP experience (see if they have several SAP products in their portfolio).
3. Check out if the SAP provider offers flexibility. It’s understandable that every business has its own needs and requirements. The right and trustworthy SAP provider always offers various customizations depending on your business needs. Here we suggest paying your attention to these important issues:
- Check the flexibility of SAP services.
- Make sure the company has different levels of SAP services to fit your company’s size and business’ main goals.
- Ask if you have a flexible option to pay only for those services you need.
4. Check out if the certain SAP team is certified. Make sure the chosen company has confirmed certification. Remember it’s better to choose a company that has excellent skills and provides upgrades. Please check out the next things:
- See if SAP certification is confirmed.
- Make sure the team has well-trained and professional agents.
- Check out if the team makes regular investments for updating their team’s skills and increasing the company’s level of professionalism.
5. Check out if the SAP company has accreditation of the PCoE. A good SAP team must be accredited by the SAP’s Center of Expertise. This sort of certification has strict demands for the company, including its support team, the company’s structure, and all related procedures. When a company has this type of certification, it means this is a qualified and trustworthy team with confirmed skills and good capabilities to provide your own business with good support. This type of certification now became mandatory, so think twice before selecting a team that still didn’t get this certification.
6. Make sure the provider has a service-level agreement. Ask the company to look at their SLA that regulates things between a company and a customer. Following this document, the SAP team delivers a number of particular services to meet your goals. All the main terms and conditions must be reflected in the agreement and it becomes valid only after signing by both customer and SAP company. A good SLA guarantees to the customer the highest level of services, the responsibility of the team for results, and availability.
It’s not so easy to get a good SAP company for your business, but now you have a good checklist to do it properly. We hope you will use our tips and sign a contract with a reliable SAP provider that will help your business to grow up and make a good profit.