Dubailand is one of the most successful projects of Dubai Properties, a well–known developer in the Middle East market. The community includes many facilities, from theme parks, shopping malls, and ecotourism projects to residential neighborhoods. Local real estate attracts investors and end users due to affordable prices and a wide range of amenities. So if you are planning to move your business organization elsewhere, then you may consider hiring professional movers like this expert office moving service.
If you are new to the process of moving and you want to hire a moving company, consider these interstate moving companies Salt Lake City.
The Range of Real Estate
Real estate in Dubailand ranges from a low-cost and practical Furnished Manufactured Home to premium properties with modern architectural style and avant-garde interior. Each residence offers unique amenities that create a comfortable and interesting living environment. In the community, you can find:
- 1-4 bedroom studios and apartments;
- 2-6 bedroom villas;
- 1-4 bedroom townhouses.
Profitable Real Estate
The most impressive return on investment rate (ROI) in Dubailand is 7.3% in 3-bedroom apartments. 2-bedroom flats also offer a high ROI of 6.9%. This is followed by studios and 4-room apartments with an ROI of 6% and 1-room flats with an ROI of 5.9%.
Among villas and townhouses, 2-room apartments with a return on investment of 7% bring the greatest income. The ROI of 3- and 4-bedroom flats is 5.3% and 5%, respectively, of 5-bedroom apartments – 4.2%, and of 6-bedroom flats – 4.1%.
Residents of Dubailand have access to developed infrastructure. It’s popular among retirees, as they usually prefer to have most things they might need nearby. With the help of a full-service senior moving service moving into the area is a breeze. There are many minimarkets and supermarkets in the community, such as Lifco, West Zone, and Thomsun. There are also several shopping centers with retail stores, restaurants with various cuisines, and entertainment venues.
There are many schools in the area that teach children according to UK programs and offer the International Baccalaureate system. Local students have access to DIAC, where the campuses of world-renowned universities and colleges are located.
There are several medical and physiotherapy centers in Dubailand, where you can get emergency care. Larger hospitals are located in the nearby community of Silicon Oasis.
There is a public mosque in each sub-community of the district. The nearest Christian church is in Oud Mehta, a 20-minute drive away. Dubai City Church is also nearby. Hindu believers can go to the Shiva Temple in Bur Dubai or to the Sikh temple in Jabal Ali, located half an hour away.
Attractions of Dubailand
Dubailand includes 25 independent sites.
Let’s take a look at some interesting places to imagine what you can visit in this vast territory.
- City of Arabia is a small inner city with offices and apartments, shopping malls. The pearl of the district is the world’s largest shopping mall – Mall of Arabia.
- Dubai Lifestyle City is elite accommodation in the Tuscan style. It includes villas, stadiums, a golf club, luxury hotels, and spa centers.
- Dubai Golf City is created for golf lovers. There are 5 exclusive golf clubs on the area of 54 million square feet. This place includes a golf academy, a spa center, a 6-star hotel, and places for shopping.
- Dubai Sports City is the world’s first city created for sports. There are numerous stadiums for football, rugby, tennis, cricket, field hockey, etc.
- Falcon city of Wonders introduces guests to the masterpieces from antiquity to the present day. Guests can visit the Egyptian theme park with life-size pyramids, see a replica of the Eiffel Tower, the Taj Mahal, and the restored Hanging Gardens of Semiramis.
- Miracle Garden is the largest flower park in Dubai.
- Dubai Disneyland or Dubai Parks Resorts is 35 km from Dubailand.
- Dubai Autodrome is an autodrome with a licensed track, karting tracks, and a racing school.
- Global Village – there are trade pavilions made in the national styles of different countries of the world, and there will be seasonal fairs.
- Eco-tourist residential park Arabian Ranches.
- Six Flags Dubai is an amusement theme park.
- Dreamworks Studios Theme Park.
The number of residential areas of the city also includes MEADOWS residential community, Emirates Hills complex, and Greens district. Each of them is located within direct access from Dubai Marina and Media City and each is the embodiment of a visual and infrastructural idea, decorated with parks, gardens, swimming pools and public recreation areas.
Hills Trump Estates is a closed area of prestigious villas with panoramic views of the Trump International Golf Club Dubai. The cost of two-story premium class villas from the development company Damac Properties you can find out on request through our agents, and you can read more information here.
The mixed-use area of the City of Arabia is the main shopping and housing center of Dubai. It includes a residential area, an entertainment center, and a large Mall of Arabia shopping complex. The main mode of transport in the new area will be the monorail.
And the most expensive area not only in Dubai, but all over the world, is the Golden Square, which is located within walking distance from the center of Dubailand.
At the moment, a new Damac AKON City real estate project is being built here with an apartment price of $209,500.
Also, it is worth noting that the most popular sub-community in Damac Akoya Oxygen is Just Cavalli, where you can buy designer villas for $356,150.
How to Get to Dubailand
Dubailand is located in the north-west of the UAE. From Dubai, you can get to it by car, taxi or sightseeing tour. It is connected to the tourist center by the road E44, E11, D63.
Travel time from the center of the metropolis is 25-30 minutes away;
- Al Maktoum International Airport (Al Maktoum International Airport) – 35 minutes drive;
- Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is a 1-hour drive away;
- Hills Trump Estates is a 30-minute drive away;
- From AKON City – 10 minutes drive;
- Akoya Oxygen and Just Cavalli are a 40-minute drive away;
- Arabian Ranches can be reached in 20 minutes by car;
- Artificial Island Palm Jumeirah – 19 minutes drive;
- Mall Of The Emirates Shopping Center – 30 minutes drive;
- The Walk JBR – 32 minutes drive;
- La Mer Beach – 32 minutes drive;
- Ibn Battuta Mall – 32 minutes drive;
- The Dubai Mall is a 25-minute drive away.
Nearest metro stations to Dubai:
- Business Bay
- Burj Khalifa Dubai Mall
- First Gulf Bank (FGB)
Assistance in Buying a Property in Dubai
To find a property that meets your wishes and financial capabilities in Dubailand or another popular Dubai community, please visit the official website Emirates.Estate. The aggregator’s constantly updated catalog contains the most high-quality and best deals on the Emirati market.