We all know cheating is one of the ways trust reduces in relationships, when you notice that you have a cheating spouse, as a personal Investigator there are ways to be 100% sure and not just suspect that your partner is cheating. If this suspicion turns out to be true and you decide to file a divorce, you may get in touch with divorce lawyers so you will be guided every step of the way.
Before consulting a divorce lawyer ask certain questions yourself and you should give yourself very honest answers that will help your relationship;
- Is this relationship healthy enough?
- Has my spouse changed his behavior towards me?
- Do we still talk like we used to?
- When was the last time we had an honest conversation?
- Is this relationship healthy?
- Are we going in the right direction?
If you feel you are satisfied with the answers you give to these questions, then you know that there’s no need to be suspicious of your spouse, If not, then you need to be sure about it by catching your spouse in the act.
A cheating spouse acts differently than the usual way he/ she does, no matter what, If you are observant enough, you will see signs of a cheating spouse.
Here are cheating signs to be watchful of;
Several signs show that your spouse is cheating. When a person begins to do things that they don’t do normally, the tendency that their behavior also changes is very high. Again, be watchful of their behavior. Here are signs to look out for;
- Your spouse begins to get conscious of their body shape, the fat in their stomach, and the likes when they begin to talk about going to the gym or they are interested in exercises to keep fit.
- When your spouse spends more time outside, they start giving excuses
- When your partner stays long hours at work
- When your partner spends more time on the cell phone and your partner does not pick their calls in your presence
- When your partner doesn’t want sex as frequent as you use to have it
- When your partner prefers to be alone most of the time
- When your partner begins to go out using work as excuses
As a personal investigator, these are ways to catch a cheating spouse;
- Check your closet, suits, jackets, shirts for things like condoms and things you don’t recognize as yours.
- Monitor your spouse movement by using a GPS device, this can only be done if you are legally married to your spouse
- Plant bugs in your cars or if possible in their workplaces
- Download spy apps to monitor their social media platforms. You can check their Whatsapp, Facebook, or Instagram
- Check the call logs of your partner for repeated calls
All of this can be properly carried out by your Investigator also, but if you want to carry it out on your own, then you can do it yourself.