More and more people are interested in selling their Bitcoins and receiving funds via PayPal. If you have the same thing on your mind and you want to find out the entire process of converting Bitcoin to PayPal USD then the information in this article will be useful to you. We are going to discover the most efficient methods of selling Bitcoins for Paypal money. In fact, even a complete beginner is able to convert his or her Bitcoins to USD and get funds by using a PayPal account.
Below, we present you the best rated and secure platforms that you should try using today:
People who want to buy or sell bitcoin via PayPal have to focus on finding specialized exchangers which can easily conduct such operations. The procedure can’t be carried out directly because the system does not offer users a digital wallet for e-coins. There are no direct mechanisms, which allow you to verify the authenticity of the user’s data. And this, of course, goes against US legislation. It is not a problem to find a website, which offers you help in exchanging your US Dollars via a transfer to PayPal just like Coinomize helps you in Bitcoin mixing. However, you must know that not all of them can actually do it.
According to an Etoro test, PayPay monitors your status, and if you have more than 10 thousand dollars on your PayPal account, you will be asked to upgrade to a corporate account. You can do this by a legal entity. Therefore, you have to check for the reputation and real feedback from traders. If you want to be sure in trading, choose changevisor.com where it is very convenient to select the service for exchanging bitcoins for US Dollars. Here you will find the most reliable exchangers with interesting exchange rates.
Where can you find trustful services to exchange of Bitcoin on PayPal?
You will find 113 websites on changevisor.com which are reliable for exchanging digital currencies into US dollars. The company tested them all for users’ transparency, security, and convenience. The entire process of exchanging bitcoins is fast and convenient for sides.
The platform offers you the following services:
- You can update the current bitcoin rate every five seconds;
- You get access to services, for example, referring to bitcoin/PayPal;
- You can see the feedback from other users in real-time;
- The reserve of cash can reach half a million dollars;
- You can carry any operation out 24 hours a day.
Coinbase is another reliable cryptocurrency exchange. It allows users to withdraw funds through PayPal system. It is easy to withdraw cash to PayPal, as well as to sell crypto to a PayPal account. To have access to such features, you have to check if your country of residence is supported for PayPal payouts. Otherwise, you will not see the needed option to connect your PayPal account to Coinbase account.
How can you get started?
- Go to the Coinbase website.
- You must open your account and go through all the verification steps.
- Now, you must head to the “Settings” and then “Linked Account” and finally press on the link your account.
- You must choose “PayPal” and then connect with your personal PayPal account.
Do not forget that there are some limitations, which have been imposed on PayPal withdrawal by CoinBase. The main supported countries are USA, Canada, UK, and Europe. Do not get upset if you do not find your country in the list, as you can always find other sites, which allow you to sell Bitcoin for PayPal money.
ChangeX is a digital currency exchange site with a good reputation. It allows traders to deposit Bitcoin, as well as withdraw funds directly to PayPal account. You can convert $800 US dollars in a single transaction. The amount of money is not huge, yet you can be sure the process will go flawlessly.
You have to do the following in order to get access to the feature “Bitcoin to PayPal”:
- You must go to ChangeX site.
- Press on “Register”.
- You have to create your own account.
- Now, you must choose “BTC”, which you will find under “Exchange from” and “PayPal” under “Exchange to” section.
- Finally, you just have to provide your PayPal email address to start the process.
- Press on “Exchange” to see the details of your order.
- Press on “Convert” and the next page to see the Bitcoin deposit address.
- Now, you have to do the deposit, wait a little bit to receive the desired funds to your PayPal address.
Now you know what the best options for converting Bitcoins to US dollars via PayPal are. We have to admit that Bitcoin adoption increases recently. Let’s hope that the platforms mentioned in our article will provide even more high-quality services in the near future.