It may seem challenging to transfer video files from Android to iPhone, especially if you need to be tech-savvy.
Sending files and videos between devices running the same OS is simple. However, if you want to send and receive files between iOS and Android, you can only do so with the help of third-party apps and services.
You can quickly flip videos online with an iPhone as a piece of cake. But, transferring video clips from Android to iPhone is challenging. If you recently switched from an Android phone to an iPhone and need to transfer video files to your new iPhone, this post will assist you in resolving your issues.
So, how to send videos from Android to iPhone? Keep reading to know more. You will learn the different ways and steps to do it and some critical factors.
What are the Different Ways to Send Videos from Android to iPhone?
There are four ways how to send videos from Android to iPhone it includes:
- Employing a third-party App
- Using iTunes
- Transferring videos using the desktop solution
- Using Google Drive
Transferring Videos from Android to iPhone Using the Desktop Solution
Transmitting videos from Android to an iPhone is possible using a desktop solution. Below are the steps to follow:
- Install the computer program for phone transfer.
- On your computer, run the tool.
- Select “Phone Transfer.”
- Connect mobile devices via USB cables to the computer.
- Wait until the MobileTrans interface identifies them.
- Use the “Flip” button to position the device.
- Maintain iPhone as the “Destination” and Android as the “Source.”
- Click the “Start Transfer” button on the program’s interface to share the file.
Transferring Videos from Android to iPhone Using Move to iOS App
To make it simpler for users to transmit files from Android phones to their iPhones, Apple created the Move to iOS app. From any Android device to your iPhone, you can utilize it to share videos, files, pictures, and all other types of data.
Follow these steps:
- Wait for the “Apps & Data” screen on display.
- Select “Move Data from Android” by tapping it.
- On your Android device, download and install the app.
- Launch the app on your iPhone or Android phone and tap “continue.”
- Select “Allow” by tapping it.
- See the four-digit code on your iPhone, and type it into your Android device.
- Choose the file you want to move between devices.
- Choose the videos from “Camera Roll.”
- On your Android phone, tap “Done” when the video transmission is finished.
- Click “Continue” to proceed on your iPhone.
Transferring Videos from Android to iPhone with iTunes
Apple created the desktop application iTunes to make it easier for iOS users to back up or transmit their files to a computer. This software can help you transfer videos from an Android device to an iPhone. Find out about the actions below:
Export the videos by connecting your Android phone to the computer. You can connect your Android phone to the computer using USB wire connections.
Add the videos to your iTunes Library.
- Tap the File > command.
- Paste the video folder into the iTunes Library.
Integrate your smartphone with iTunes.
- Sync your iPhone with your computer.
- You can access the iPhone control room by clicking your iPhone under the ‘Devices’ option.
- Choose Sync Movies from the Movies tab.
Transferring Videos from Android to iPhone Using Google Drive
When using Google Drive, sending zip or large files via email is standard practice. Users must have a Gmail account to do so. Furthermore, sending files via Google Drive is safer because it has restriction features that allow the sender to change the sharing file settings.
Below are the simple steps for sending videos from an AndroidAndroid device to an iPhone.
- On your Android device, launch Google Drive and log in with your Google account. Select “Accounts and Backup” from the settings menu.
- Then choose “Backup and Restore” and press “Backup Now.”
- Select upload the video files you wish to transfer to the cloud.
- On your iPhone, launch Google Drive and sign in using the same Gmail account.
- Download the video file from the cloud to your computer to save the video.
There are four different ways to send videos from an AndroidAndroid device to an iPhone. As a result, moving your videos from an AndroidAndroid device to an iPhone has many options. However, because their operating systems’ pixel densities differ, transferring videos from an AndroidAndroid device to an iPhone often results in blurry videos.
Since apps do not require installation on a computer, they would be more practical for transferring videos from AndroidAndroid to iPhone. Desktop solutions, however, offer more features and would be more reliable when transferring data.
There are several ways to help you if you want to get earnest responses about how to repair blurry videos. Additionally, you can take proactive steps to prevent your videos from blurring in the first place.
How to flip a video before sending it?
On Android or iPhone devices, various video orientations are available such as landscape and portrait. If the video is in a landscape position, you can flip it into a portrait shot. It is simple to flip videos online using a video editing tool like wave video. Also, you can flip videos instantly using your app gallery on Android. Just find the rotate option on the command display.
How to Correct Blurred Videos on an Android Phone?
Using the tools provided by the application, you can clear up any blurry parts of your videos. The most straightforward method for resolving blurry videos on your iPhone is to fix them with third-party apps.
Why are videos fuzzy when sent from an iPhone or an AndroidAndroid device?
Videos sent from an Android to an iPhone or vice versa blur because the pixel densities on the two systems are different. In contrast to the iPhone, which has a video pixel resolution of about 1080p, Android devices have pixels closer to 720p, resulting in improper compression and pixelated videos.