Many professionals from any field use LinkedIn to showcase their amazing portfolios. No matter the field that become your focus, you can use this platform to show the world who you are, without speaking too much. The proclivity of people in the digital culture like today, they will look for online track records of a certain person every time they want to hire him/her for a project. As a social network that is aimed at professionals, LinkedIn is obviously often become the first place to go.
Did you know that you can turn your LinkedIn profile into an attractive infographic? And, why do you need to do this?
There are a wide range of reasons why turning your LinkedIn profile into an infographic is a good idea. But, there is a very strong reason. Graphic is better than text in gaining more attentions. Vizualize will help you turning your LinkedIn profile into a colorful, attractive infographic in minutes. If you are interested to turn your LinkedIn profile into an infographic, here is how. If you wish to send video messages, alternatives for covideo are all over the internet.
- First, visit the website of Vizualize at vizualize.me and click the Sign in with LinkedIn button.
- You will be asked to make an authorization. Just sign in with your LinkedIn account and click the Allow access button.
- Once successfully login, you can start turning your LinkedIn profile into infographic. Start the converting process by selecting a theme. Click the Themes menu at the top-left corner.
- If the default color of the theme you selected doesn’t suit you, you can also customize it by selecting the Styles menu right next to the Themes menu. You can also use this menu to change the default font.
- Go to the Profile menu and remove unwanted sections. Simply uncheck the unwanted sections to remove ones.
Once you done, you can click the Share button at top menu to share your infographic. I know what’s on your mind. This site comes with a very lacks of sharing option. You are given no chance to download your infographic or print it. The only thing you can do to share the infographic of your LinkedIn profile is by sharing the URL provided by Vizualize. Something like http://vizualize.me/yourprofile.
Actually, you can download your infographic as a PNG file and print it as well. But, you need to be a paid member of Venngage to do this. Vizualize is a part of Venngage, another online infographic maker.