When you are all set to shop at Lowe’s, Lowe’s coupon is what you must be looking for to fetch an amazing discount on the already lower prices. We have good news for you – whether it’s a 10% off coupon or a $5 coupon, we have them all.
What are coupons?
Before heading out to shop, everyone likes to grab some extra discount on products by using discount coupons. The online world is filled with Lowe’s Coupons. These coupons can help you save a good amount of money. These coupons are readily available on the Internet and can be printed easily.
Every product at Lowes has its specific coupon, so every time you visit your local store, you don’t need to stand in line and wait for that single product that can fetch some discount. You can check the list of coupons available every day.
Lowes Coupon codes are also something that you can use to save some money. These offer additional discounts on your already discounted purchases. Isn’t it unbelievable?
Lowe’s offers a wide variety of home improvement and construction supplies at low prices.
Here are ten ways to save on your next Lowe’s purchase:
- Check the weekly ad for limited-time sales. Sale prices can be found throughout the store, but some items will have additional discounts listed in the weekly ad. However, only certain items will have a discount in the ad.
- Sign up for emails or text alerts. You’ll receive money-saving deals and coupons only available to email and text subscribers.
- Buy a gift card and load it with a credit card. You can save 10 percent on your purchase by using the Lowe’s credit card – an additional 5 percent will be added when you load it onto a Lowe’s gift card.
- Use a Lowe’s coupon code. You can find promotional codes for as much as 10 percent off online at Savings.com or RetailMeNot.com. You can also printable coupons are available from various websites, such as CouponChief.com and SundayCouponInserts.com.
- Visit the Reap What You Save website. This tool allows you to search for any item at Lowe’s and find a lower price at another retailer.
- Sign up for store emails. Subscribers receive 10% off their first purchase, as well as exclusive offers and coupons through email.
- Look for promo codes and coupons. Promo codes can be used on top of your purchase or sale prices, as well as special offers and even clearance items. Coupons can be found in the weekly ad, Lowe’s store app and Reap What You Save websites.
- Combine discounts with manufacturer discounts. If you have an HD or Home Depot credit card, you can use it to make your purchase. If you shop at Home Depot regularly, enrolling in their Savings Club will get you exclusive deals and discounts on home improvement items.
- Don’t forget to check Lowe’s website. The online store offers free shipping on qualifying orders of $49 or more.
- Shop the store’s clearance section. The discounted items are advertised throughout the store. The clearance section also has seasonal items, which will have unique discounts
The last trip was to shop at Lowe’s website for additional discounts available just by being a member of the website.
How to get 20% off at Lowe’s?
The promotional code for 20% is in-store. While billing, ask your cashier in-store to apply the discount bar code to get the 20% discount. You can also fetch a 20% online one-time promo discount by accounts opened online via QR code or Text-to-apply.
When do Lowe’s coupons expire?
All of Lowe’s coupons and promotional offers have an expiration date, so be sure to keep track of the dates to receive them when you need them.