If you ask your friends what is the the note-taking app they use, chance that most of them will say Evernote. Unsurprising. Evernote is the famous name in this field and has a good reputation in serving users in taking notes.
One of the good things of being an Evernote user is that we can integrate it with other services, including Google Drive.
While creating a new note in Evernote you can add your existing Google Drive files. You can either add Google Drive files to Evernote notes as attachments or as pasted linkse. But, to make it possible you need to connect your Evernote to Google Drive first. Below are the two simple steps to add Google Drive files to Evernote notes.
Connecting Evernote to Google Drive
As mentioned, the first required thing you need to do to add Google Drive files to Evernote notes is connecting the two.
- Login to Evernote and click the “+” button to create a new note.
- Click anywhere within the editor area and click the Google Drive icon from the toolbar.
- You will be asked to connect your Google Drive to Evernote to give permission to Evernote to access your Google Drive. Just click the Connect button to make an authorization.
Adding a Google Drive file to Evernote note
As mentioned. You can either add a Google Drive file to an Evernote note as an attachment or pasted link.
- Click anywhere within the editor area and click on the Google Drive button.
- You will have a new pop-up displaying your existing Google Drive files. Just select your preferred one and click Select.
2. Pasted link
- Login to your Google Drive and decide which file you wan to add to Evernote. Hover your mouse over that file and right-click on it. Select Get shareable link.
- Back to Evernote editor and click anywhere within the editor and paste the URL of your Google Drive file.