Your YouTube channel or videos can be a gold mine. With compelling visual content, and a solid marketing strategy in place your views count and viewer retention rates will soar.
It’s no secret that likes, views and high viewer retention rates matter on YouTube, same as increase in subscribers base, traffic to your website and conversion.
What many miss however, is the importance of a good outro.
In this article we’ll be looking at what is YouTube Outro, their importance and lastly, some best free YouTube outro makers to try out, but first.
What is a YouTube Outro?
When it comes to YouTube marketing, seemingly small things matter like the size of your thumbnails and a good outro.
A YouTube outro, also known as an end slate is a short video that is usually situated at the end of your video to capture and keep audience attention. It’s typically an end screen with some CTA’s which may include links to other videos, your web page, social media handles and products.
With these outros, you can strengthen brand identity, brand recall, online presence plus ranking on YouTube. They’re also great at encouraging your viewers to take action.
What is a YouTube Outro Maker?
A YouTube outro maker is software that automates the end slate creation process. They allow you select from ready-made templates or customize one yourself.
These outro makers are extremely handy, even if you have little to no experience with professional software. They are user friendly and very flexible too.
Importance of a Good YouTube Outro
- Stamps your ownership of content plus allows you brandish your brand assets.
- YouTube automatically links to other related videos, which can be from your competitors. A good outro puts you in charge.
- Helps extend watch time and viewer retention on your channel.
- A good outro can convince viewers to subscribe.
- A good outro will keep them coming back for more
Considering most people who use the web today would rather watch a video than read a long brochure or press release, using videos to market your brand or product is a smart move.
Below are some other.
Essential YouTube and Video Marketing Statistics
1. According to Cisco, by 2020, there will be almost a million minutes of video per second crossing the internet, plus by then, 82% of all consumer web traffic will be video.
2. Animoto’s Social Video Forecast indicates that 76.5% of marketers and small business owners are getting results with video marketing.
3. Wyzowl’s 2017 State of Video Marketing survey shows that:
- 83% of those using video think it gives a good ROI; 82% think it’s a key part of their strategy.
- Of those that aren’t using video, 73% have bought a product after watching a video.
- 97% of businesses using explainer videos say it helps users understand their business better.
- 94% of businesses see video as an effective tool. Among those surveyed, 81% saw an increase in sales and 53% said support calls were reduced.
4. Hubspot research shows that 45% of people watch an hour or more of video per day.
5. YouTube is not just a video hosting platform; it is also the second most popular search engine after Google with over 1.9 billion always logged-in visitors and handling over 3 billion searches a month.
6. 51% of US marketers used YouTube ads as part of their marketing efforts as of April 2017, and as much as 62% stated their intention to increase their YouTube ad spend over the following 12 months.
7. A recent study as a collaboration between Google and comScore revealed that as much as 48% of online video viewers named YouTube as their top video site, the second most popular being Netflix at 29%, etc.
Moving on, there are lots of YouTube outro makers out there; some are free, others charge a fee.
Below is a roundup table showing features and prices of
10 Best Free YouTube Outro Makers to Try Today
A good outro can in fact be an intro to your next video. If you keep this in mind you can literally create a video loop with every single outro you create. A good outro maker such as these covered above can help make that happen.
Amos Onwukwe is an AWAI trained Business and Ecommerce Copywriter featured in Huffington Post, Dumb Little Man, Self Growth, Ecommerce Nation, eCommerce Insights, Understanding Ecommerce, Result First, Floship, WeCan, Grow Map among others.