After all, local SEO is about targeting your website at people searching for the product or service you offer within their geographical location. To be more specific, it’s about choosing the right keywords and executing a strategic plan to rank your business website with high prominence on the search engine results page (SERP) of Google Maps.
With that in mind, there are certain guidelines to follow if one wants to create a truly successful marketing campaign. Consider also learning about local SEO Singapore price and all other factors.
Here are the guidelines for successful local SEO Singapore marketing campaigns.
1. Make your location the prime keyword
You should always make your main keyword “location” followed by the city’s name in which you are. For example, suppose you are in Singapore. In that case, your main targeted keywords should be “Singapore Local SEO” because people search using the city name before the service/product they are looking for.
2. Use the service/product you are offering as a sub-keyword
It’s not always necessary to include your geographical location in your sub-keywords, but including it won’t do any harm either. You can decide to keep it or remove it depending on the performance of your website after implementing a local SEO marketing plan. But if you are selling, say, online training courses for SEO, then it would be a good idea to include the keywords “SEO Training Singapore” or other relevant phrases that people tend to use while searching for what you offer.
3. Create citations
Citations are basically references about your business found on different sources across the web, which can help boost your local SEO campaign. You need to create as many citations as possible, and it’s best if you find news websites that allow you to post press releases because these could help increase your exposure.
4. Keep the design of your website clean and simple
I’m not saying you should remove all those pretty details about your business from your site but what I’m trying to say is that you should try to keep your website design clean and simple because this will help the search engine crawlers find your main pages.
5. Make sure your location can be found easily
The most important key factor in creating a successful local SEO marketing campaign is to ensure that people can find out where you are. You need to have your name, address, and contact number present on your website to achieve this. Also, if possible, try to include a Google My Business page so that the search engine crawlers can find you easily.
Advantages of local SEO Singapore.
One of the most important aspects of any business is being able to reach your target market.
1) Being found by the right audience. In a broad sense, local SEO can help a business become more visible in search results and catch the attention of potential customers searching for their product or service with keywords related to it.
2) Showing up when potential customers search for your type of business. Having a business that is recognized by people when they think or talk about it can be very advantageous in today’s market. Think about this: if you go to Google and type in “pizza,” chances are the first two results would be large companies like Domino’s Pizza or Pizza Hut.
3) Cost efficiency. Suppose your website is already optimized for local SEO campaigns using Google My Business. In that case, you will get more visibility on the map results section of Google SERP, which means you are being found by your potential customers looking for a business like yours in their geographical location.
Being at the top of the list on Google Maps results for keywords relevant to your business is essential, but it’s not enough. Ranking well on the map results section is just a part of a more holistic local seo Singapore price campaign that should include building quality backlinks from authority websites, creating fresh content often, and optimizing your website in every other aspect possible.