Flickr is the best resource if you are looking for a place to store your photos online. There is a strong reason behind it. Back in 2013, Flickr surprised ifs users by offering a 1TB free storage. Completely free without any cheat.
What about Dropbox?. Flickr and Dropbox are basically two different services. Flickr is a free photo sharing service while Dropbox is a cloud storage which you can use to store more kinds of files such as documents, videos, audios, to photos. Free account is given 2GB of storage. But still, there are a number of photographers who prefer to store their photos to Dropbox instead of Flickr.
After thinking for awhile you may want to return to Flickr. Don’t worry. You can switch back to Flickr from Dropbox without leaving your photos that are already stored in Dropbox.
Dropbox and Flickr have no built-in feature to allow your transferring photos from their services to another. Luckily, there are third party services which you can use to do it. Today I am going to show you how to transfer photos from Dropbox to Flickr using MultCloud. This service is great. It allows you to transfer photos from Dropbox to Flickr without having to login.
Steps to transfer photos from Dropbox to Flickr using MultCloud
- Firstly, visit multcloud.com. If you want to transfer photos without login you can click Experience without signing up button. Or, if you prefer to have an account at MultCloud you can select the Create an Account button. In this case I prefer to use the first option.
- You need to add Dropbox and Flickr first in order to transfer photos between the two. Click the Add Clouds menu to do that. Select Dropbox to add Dropbox and Select Flickr to add Flickr. For example I am going to show you how to add Dropbox (and you can follow the same steps to add Flickr.)
- Click the Dropbox account to connect Dropbox.
- Once you added Dropbox and Flickr, click the Cloud Transfer menu.
- Select the source you want to transfer the photos from (Dropbox in this case). Choose which folder you to transfer. Click OK
- Select the destination you want to transfer the photos to (Flickr in this case). Choose the folder you want the photos to store in. Click OK
- Click the Transfer Now button.
Now please visit your Flick account and look what you get 🙂
Can’t you just download them from your Dropbox and upload them to Flickr?