If you are a web designer or someone who often spends a lot times with drawing tool like CorelDRAW, chance that you — in many cases — trying to combine some colors to result the best one. May be, there will also a time when you get no idea about what color to pick.
When browsing the internet you accidentally find a web site with a cute color then you decide to get the hexadecimal code of the color to apply it to your next project.
There are some tools that you can use to get the hexadecimal code of a specific color. ColorZilla is a great tool to assist you working with color-related tasks, including get the hexadecimal code. This tool is available for Google Chrome and Firefox.
- Go to the three dots icon on the top-right corner and choose More tools –> Extension. Click on the Get more extensions link on the bottom and type “ColorZilla” on the search form. Click the ADD TO CHROME button.
- Once installed, you should see a new icon next to the three dots icon on the top-right corner.
- Go to the Tools menu and choose Add-ons –> Extensions. Type “ColorZilla” on the search form and hit the Install button.
- Again, you should see a new icon on the top-right corner.
- Prepare a text editor or something similar to put the hexadecimal code you will get.
- Open your desired web page (a site that you want see its hexadecimal code).
- Once the web page is fully loaded, click on the ColorZilla icon on each browser and choose Pick Color From Page option (top most).
- Go to the specific part of the web page and click on it. The hexadecimal code will be automatically copied. Paste the code to the text editor or anywhere you want.