IObit is the world’s top system utilities and security tools provider that provides the best solutions for your Windows systems. IObit Uninstaller 10 is among the top software that helps you get rid of all unnecessary software, apps, ads plugins, and clean up all leftovers from your PC. It also powerfully blocks browser notifications through the Browser Notification Block tool that prevents exasperating pop-ups during online surfing. Besides, IObit Uninstaller 10 is a free tool that serves as icing on the cake. If you want to avail yourself of more advanced features, you have to upgrade to the Pro edition.
Key Features of IObit Uninstaller 10
IObit Uninstaller 10 runs smoothly on Windows 10/8/7 and offers the following unique features that makes it stand out among the uninstalling tools in the market.
- Increase the uninstallation speed by 50% and improve scan algorithm to scan uninstallation leftovers by more than 30%.
- Come with Enhanced Software Health to block disturbing website notifications.
- Enhanced Install Monitor logs software installation for a complete uninstallation.
- Have the potential to detect infrequently used tools and bundleware.
- Support uninstalling stubborn programs like Avast Antivirus and SpyHunter.
- Support more than 30 menu languages.
How to Uninstall Software Using IObit Uninstaller 10?
IObit Uninstaller 10 is a complete package to uninstall software, bundleware, Windows Apps, browser extensions, etc. Its user interface is easy to handle. Upon launching the program, you see different options that make it easy for you to uninstall all unwanted software. In the “Program” category, you observe;
- All Programs to list all programs currently installed on your system
- Bundleware to list all bundleware currently installed on your system
- Logged Programs to list all programs that were logged by Install Monitor during installation
- Recently Installed to list all programs that were installed during the previous 10 days
- Large Programs to list all programs that are larger than 100 MB
- Infrequently Used to list all programs that weren’t used in the past 2 months
IObit Uninstaller 10 also allows you to manually search, using the Search bar, for a program to uninstall. You can also arrange software in alphabetical order, using the “Name” tab to search programs. When you find a program, you can right-click on the program to view and select from the following menu options:
- Open the location
- Open in Regedit
- Search Online
When you simply want to remove software and don’t want other options, you can tick the checkbox in front of it and hit the trash icon. You can also select various software to uninstall in one go. Overall, IObit Uninstaller 10 is an all-in-one uninstallation tool that has made a tiresome uninstallation process as easy as breathing.